mercoledì 18 marzo 2015

photoshoot...my editorial world

Hi guys,

it's me, I'm alive but apparently my html hates me so my blog was stucked for weeks...now, I hope everything is fine.
As you know I'm attending a fashion styling course and sadly it is coming to end, LAST TWO CLASSES!!!
I can't believe that I started in January and in just three months my life has changed so much.
I pushed my limits quite a lot in terms of organization and timing but it was definetely worth it.
In this post I want to show some of my editorial pictures and I definetely want some response from you!!!
So...yeah I hope you will like the pics and See you soon!!
byyyyyyyyye
xx
Marianna


Salve a tutti.
sono io , viva e vegeta ma apparentemente il mio html mi odia e nemmeno poco per cui il blog è rimasto bloccato per settimane senza che io potessi usarlo.
Come sapete , sto frequentando un corso di fashion styling e purtroppo siamo quasi arrivati alla fine , MANCANO SOLO DUE LEZIONI!!!
Non ci posso credere che il corso sia iniziato a gennaio e in soli tre mesi la mia vita sia cambiata così tanto!
Ho fatto tanti sforzi soprattutto lavorando su di me e sulle mie debolezze quali l'organizzazione e la puntualità , ma ne è assolutamente valsa la pena.
In questo post voglio mostrarvi alcune foto prese dai miei servizi fotografici per la scuola e vorrei davvero che mi deste la vostra opinione.
Quindiiiii....vi lascio alle foto , spero vi piacciano e stavolta giuro ci sentiamo presto!!!!
Byyyyyyyyeeee
xx
Marianna





First Photoshoot: "Shapes and Layers" 
Stylist : Marianna Ricciardi
Model : Nathan Brewer
Designer : Xiao Zhou










Second Photoshoot : " The birds "

Stylist: Marianna Ricciardi
Designer : Pernilla Greek
Model : Oleksandra Yatsiuk









Third Photoshoot : " Saint Laurent Paris tribute" (group shoot)
Stylist : Marianna Ricciardi and Maria de Fatima Silva
Designer : Vintage and PR BLOW
Model : Barnie and the twins (sounds like a music trio of 1950s but i really can't remember the names sorry...i promise an upload soon! )








Nessun commento:

Posta un commento